Damaged Girls II

Damaged Girls II - Janice  Ross A Chance for Change In The Face of Tragedy

4.25 Stars

A little warning for the potential reader: This is not a standalone selection; you really must read the first book in the series to fully appreciate the story. And be prepared for a little being left with a cliffhanger frustration.

This book just sucked me right in, it felt like a matter of minutes into the reading that I was already to the last page. The author brings us back into the story right where the first book ended and quickly sinks deeper into the quagmire of this doomed triangle. We’re given more insight into why these damaged girls may have been so vulnerable to the shallow deceptions of Steven. A man, and I use that term loosely, that readers will just love to hate. Friendships are tested. Emotions are battered and bruised. As the characters lives teeter on the edge of destruction. But hope still remains if these young women can make and keep to the changes needed to bring some measure of peace to their world and to the lives of the poor little brothers innocently trapped in this mess.

** Complimentary copy provided by author/publisher for an honest review.**