Fatal Healing

Fatal Healing - Drako The Bigger They Come, The Harder They Fall?

… Or, the easier it is for them to squash you into a sticky paste? These are just a few of the many things to consider when you are at war with the titans.

The battles for control of existence continue in the third installment of The Dragon Hunters Series. The forces against our heroes are growing in both numbers and boldness as both sides plot and plan for victory. Lucifer has made his way into the mortal realm, the Titans have risen, and Cronus is on the offensive. Now is not exactly the greatest time to be one of the good guys.

But all who have fallen for this series as this reader has know that if there is one thing to never forget about dragons is the trait of loyalty. Whether it be to a mate, family, or their destined duties. Therefore, if Cronus wants a war, he is sure to get one on the level he has never known.

Though shorter than the previous books, this one still packs a punch. With more action than you think could be fit in while still finding time for moments of humor, the growing chance for new loves, and the true fulfillment of a love interrupted.

My only complaint, if one could call it that, is that I wanted more time with the characters. It felt like it was just a span of minutes from the first sentence to the final word. But, there is just as much a compliment in this statement. This book just sucks you in and all else is lost until you finish.

The ending leaves you completely craving more.

I received this book from the author in exchange for an honest review.